Mention a new sale, product line, or blog post here. Don't forget to add a link →
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Explore the wonderful world of vegetables with Vegetables: The Ultimate Cookbook.
A celebration of vegetables by chef and farmer Laura Sorkin. Learn about where specific vegetables originated, which countries produce the largest amount of radishes, how to select the best avocado, ways to use jicama, and more. With this book on hand, it’s easy to delight all tastes by making vegetables the star of any dish. Inside you’ll find:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes, including options for snacks, salads, soups, stews, side dishes, and entrees
- A heavily illustrated A-Z of over 50 vegetables comprised of the author’s expertise as both a chef and farmer
- Mouthwatering photography, archival imagery, and colorful original illustrations
- Recipes for essential ingredients, including stocks, pastas and noodles, dumpling wrappers, and condiments
- Thoughtful analysis of various farming methods
Laura Sorkin was born in New York City and grew up in Connecticut. She has a BA from McGill University, a Culinary degree from the French Culinary Institute, and a Masters of Environmental Management from Duke University. She ran an organic vegetable farm for over 15 years and has been co-owner of Runamok Maple since 2009. Laura has written for Edible Green Mountains, Kids VT, Seven Days, Modern Farmer, Local Banquet, Northern Woodlands, and Better Homes and Gardens. She lives in northwestern Vermont with her husband and two children.
Adding product to your cart
SUBSCRIBE AND GET 15% OFF
ON YOUR FIRST ONLINE ORDER
We only send emails about good things.